In recent years there has been a considerable revival of interest in jelly. Here are links to just a few amazing web pages. . . . .
- Since 2007 there has been a Tallest Jelly Competition for schools in Norfolk.
- The Mexican Gelatina Artistica technique of creating flowers within jellies.
- Bompas and Parr (who have been described as Gastro-Magicians) make astounding jellies - many on a huge scale.
- Food historian Ivan Day runs historic jelly-making courses.
- some other historical background . . . Ancient Egypt to Blackpool
Post a Comment